Check that you fulfil both the general requirements for studying at SSE, and the special requirements for the program you are interested in.
General requirements for all MSc programs:
1. An academic degree (i.e. a bachelor (undergraduate) degree or the equivalent of at least 180 ECTS credits or 3 years of full-time studies). SSE accepts applicants in their last year of Bachelor's studies, but the applicant should be done with the bachelor degree before the start of the SSE MSc program.
2. Proficiency in English. We accept the following tests:
IELTS (academic) score 7 or higher.
TOEFL (internet based) total score of 100 or higher.
Report the test scores directly to SSE via your test center or online.
English language test exemptions:
- English is your native language
- Your Bachelor’s program has been conducted completely in English (100%)
3. GMAT or GRE test, which is a mandatory requirement for all the applicants.
GMAT (total score) of 600 or more.
GRE (quantitative score) of 155 or more.
Choose yourself the test that you prefer. You don't have to take both. Report your test score directly to SSE.
4. CV and motivation letter. There are no special requirements to the format or content. References are not required, but you will be asked to provide contact details of one referee. We contact the referee ourselves.
5. Specific academic requirements for the program are listed under "Admission" for each program.