CEMS at SSE
CEMS Master in International Management is a one-year joint degree program offered by a consortium of 30 leading business schools, over 70 Corporate Partners and 7 Social Partners around the world. A program that will launch your international career.
SSE CEMS Block Seminar 2016
SSE CEMS Block seminar 2016, "Business Model Innovation", in cooperation with European Space Agency (ESA) was a big success! Happy students after presentations (results of hard learning) and satisfied business representatives.
The program addresses students who:
- aspire to leading positions in international organizations
- want to meet international corporations
- hope to be part of a strong international network (CEMS Students' Association and CEMS Alumni Association)
- plan to study abroad at one of the world’s leading universities or business schools
Upon completing the program, you receive the CEMS MIM degree and an SSE MSc degree. The CEMS program consists of mandatory elements such as an initial one-week block seminar, traditional courses in international business, a business project, an academic semester abroad, skills seminars and language requirements.
There are two ways to join the CEMS MIM program at SSE:
get admitted to MSc in International Business which has CEMS MIM integrated in its curriculum.
get admitted to any other MSc program at SSE and submit an application for CEMS MIM during the first semester.
Why CEMS at SSE?
- SSE has one of the largest student cohorts among CEMS schools, but is itself one of the smallest member institutions. This makes for close contact between students and faculty.
- SSE has a remarkably close relationship with business and industry in Sweden. Through CEMS, students can build a wide network among SSE’s corporate partners as well as among the CEMS corporate partners.
- The Student Association at SSE is one of the most active student organizations in Sweden. The CEMS Club participates in this dynamic organization and also organizes CEMS-family activities.