Vacancy: Alumni Relations Project Manager with a passion for events
About the position
We offer you a fun and important role in an international and exciting environment, where you will be encouraged to take initiative, develop new ways of working and take ownership of your processes. This is a time-limited assignment for approximately 8 months.
Here is a selection of your new work responsibilities:
- Develop a program of events and initiatives for alumni in Stockholm, Sweden and abroad in conjunction with the Corporate and Alumni Engagement Manager and Head of Development and Alumni Relations.
- Conduct research, as needed, among the alumni base to ensure events continue to balance business needs and audience desire.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all events ensuring cost-effectiveness and timeliness and safety.
- Support our international alumni chapters
- Under the supervision of the Alumni Communications Officer, develop engaging marketing text for each event, appropriate to the target audience.
- Oversee the on-the-day event operations, working with team members and a variety of departments and external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of events.