Presentations from 'The Future of Nuclear Power in Europe' now available
On June 10, 2014 SITE and the Embassy of the Republic of Poland arranged a half-day conference on 'The Future of Nuclear Power.
The conference program is available here.
Please find the links to the speaker's presentation (when available) below:
- Tomasz Nowacki, Deputy Director, Nuclear Energy Dpt., Polish Ministry for Economy
- Björn Telenius, Head of Section, Energy Dpt., Swedish Ministry of Enterprise, Energy and Communications
- Jan Hanberg, Head of Section, Dpt. of Nuclear Power Plant Safety, Swedish Radiation Safety Authority
- Prof. Henryk Anglart, Head of Reactor Technology Division, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Tomasz Jackowski, Head of Nuclear Energy Division, Poland's National Centre for Nuclear Research
- Carl Sommerholt, Director Business Communications, Vattenfall Nordic
- Fredrik Hedenus, Assistant Professor, Dpt. of Energy and Environment, Chalmers Univ. of Technology
- Krzysztof Wojciech Fornalski, PhD Eng., Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection Specialist, NPP Project Development Dpt., PGE EJ 1 Sp. z o.o. Company