misum IS LOOKING FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGER
Misum is a multi-disciplinary research, education and outreach center at SSE and we are looking for an Administrative Assistant, who will work closely with the Executive Director and other staff at Misum.
Misum produces scientifically based knowledge about sustainable markets relevant to several stakeholder groups: academics, corporations, civil society actors, governments, international stakeholders and individuals. Misum is led by an Executive Director who reports to the President.
As Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Executive Director and other staff at Misum. You will primarily:
• Identify and attract new research partners, national and international
• Promote the internationalization of Misum through establishing collaborations
• Set up research workshops, conferences and provide research support
• Work regionally and internationally to promote SSE’s relationship with UN PRME
• Build understanding and relationships within SSE units and across disciplines
• Do administrative and research work
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a deep knowledge and understanding of sustainability
• Has a proven ability to build relevant networks within sustainability
• Can communicate about research with academics, students, practitioners and the media
• Is accurate and detailed in both administrative and research work
• Is a skilled project manager
• Has exceptional spoken and written English and Swedish
• Has experience from international settings
• Has a university master degree
Experience from an academic setting is preferred but not required.
You will report to the Executive Director of Misum.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mette Morsing, Executive Director of Misum +46 8 736 9739, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions concerning terms of employment, please contact Kristin Ulvbäck, HR Specialist, email@example.com.
The union (SACO) contact is Cecilia Frietsch, +46 8 736 9328, firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is time limited to at first 12 months and after that with a possible prolongation for additional 12 months.
SSE is committed to a balanced gender distribution and values a variety of backgrounds and experiences among our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of their gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or other beliefs.
We would like to receive your application, marked DNR 411/45-18 together with your CV no later than March 20, 2018 by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Applications will be read on an ongoing basis during the application period.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.