Call for Papers: Finance, Innovation and Green Growth
The Mistra Financial Program at SSE and The Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, Royal Institute of Technology (CESIS-KTH, Stockholm) in cooperation with the Department of Economics, Sogang University, Seoul, invites submissions of unpublished papers on finance, innovation and green growth.
Finance, Innovation and Green Growth
Seoul, Korea, June 1-2, 2017
Workshop organized by: The CESIS-KTH, The Mistra Financial Program and Sogang University
The Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, Royal Institute of Technology (CESIS-KTH, Stockholm) in cooperation with the Department of Economics, Sogang University, Seoul, invites submissions of unpublished papers on finance, innovation and green growth. Theoretical, applied research and policy oriented papers are welcome provided that their findings, conclusions and policy recommendations are based on solid evidence.
Papers dealing with, but not limited to, the following topics are welcome:
- The nexus between, finance, innovation and growth
- Green economy and circular economy
- Green development tendencies
- Innovations and strategies in green economies
- Green hydrogen economies based on renewables
- Green finance, green jobs and green growth
- Determinants and impacts of finance and innovation on green growth
- The role of the government in promoting green growth
- The role of entrepreneurship in promoting green and circular economies
- Comparative green growth studies
- Measurement of green national products
Accepted papers will be considered for publication as CESIS Working Papers. Selected papers from the workshop will be considered for publication in an edited volume or a special issue of a leading academic journal in the field.
Economy-class travel, meals and accommodation costs for attending a 2-day workshop (one author per paper) will be borne by CESIS-KTH in accordance with KTH travel guidelines.
- Deadline for submission of complete papers (6,000-10,000 words): 1 April 2017
- Decision by the Academic Committee: 10 April 2017
- Registration deadline: 15 April 2017
- Workshop date: 1-2 June 2017
- Deadline for submission of revised papers for publication: 1 July 2017
Please send complete papers to Almas Heshmati at firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 April 2017. Please provide an abstract of 200 words, a minimum of three keywords and the affiliation and e-mail address of the author(s) on the cover page of the paper.
Professor of Economics, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea, E-mail: email@example.com