MIRAI 2.0 Research and Innovation Week 2022
The event website for the upcoming MIRAI 2.0 R&I week will be continuously updated with more information about the event: https://miraisejp2022.wixsite.com/r-and-i-week
This in-person event gathers researchers, students, and university management from all 20 Swedish and Japanese MIRAI 2.0 member universities as well as research funding agencies and policy makers. It serves as a unique opportunity to strengthen collaboration between Sweden and Japan within research, innovation and education. Connect with researchers within your field and join scientific sessions within Ageing, Material Science, Sustainability, AI, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Join MIRAI 2.0 Research and Innovation week to:
- Expand your network
- Participate in joint activities/workshops
- Access funding opportunities
- Present your research
- Connect with the non-academic sector
- Employees at Swedish universities, businesses, or public sector organisations can apply for travel grants from Intsam. The call is open until September 1.
- Many MIRAI2.0 universities also offer internal travel grants. Contact the MIRAI 2.0 Program Manager at your University to find out more.
Present at the R&I week
Open call for speakers are listed below:
Call for speakers within AI
Call for speakers within Entrepreneurship