SSE's most popular news 2018
Below you will find the five most frequently viewed news articles on our website 2018.
- Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) advanced 11 places in the ranking to 12th place in the world in the Financial Times Master in Management Ranking 2018. https://www.hhs.se/en/about-us/news/2018/sse-climbs-to-rank-12th-in-the-world/
- Alexander Ljungqvist, an internationally renowned professor specializing in corporate finance, entrepreneurship, and capital markets research, has been recruited to the Stockholm School of Economics and appointed to the Stefan Persson Family Chair in Entrepreneurial Finance. https://www.hhs.se/en/about-us/news/2018/sse-recruits-internationally-renowned-professor/
- The Female Economist of the Year 2018 is Nadja Abbas. The scholarship, which highlights future female leaders, is being awarded for the 17th consecutive year to an outstanding female student at the Stockholm School of Economics. https://www.hhs.se/en/about-us/news/2018/nadja-abbas-is-female-economist-of-the-year/
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotics can perform an increasingly wider variety of jobs, and automation is no longer confined to routine tasks. Nevertheless, the automation potential for non-routine tasks seems to remain limited, especially for tasks involving autonomous mobility, creativity, problem solving, and complex communication. https://www.hhs.se/en/about-us/news/2018/few-jobs-can-be-completely-replaced-by-new-technologies/
- Studenterna vid Handelshögskolan i Stockholm erbjuds att delta i skönlitterära bokcirklar och lyssna till författarsamtal arrangerade av skolan. Medverkande studenter får efter fullgjorda aktiviteter en skönlitterär certifiering utfärdad av Handelshögskolan i Stockholm och McKinsey & Co. https://www.hhs.se/sv/om-oss/news/2018/handelshogskolan-och-mckinsey--co-i-gemensam-litteratursatsning
English version of the news bite: Students at the Stockholm School of Economics are being offered opportunities to participate in fiction-reading groups and attend author discussions arranged by the School. Participating students will receive a certification in fiction issued by the Stockholm School of Economics and McKinsey & Co. https://www.hhs.se/en/about-us/news/2018/handelshogskolan-och-mckinsey--co-i-gemensam-litteratursatsning/