SSE Faculty in ranking list of powerful opinion leaders
In Veckans Affärer's ranking of the most powerful female opinion leaders you will find both Sophie Nachemson-Ekwall and Nina Åkestam.
Read more about the ranked faculty members on our website
Sophie Nachemson-Ekwall , Research Fellow at the Department of Management and Organization
Nina Åkestam, PhD Student at the Department of Marketing and Strategy
The following persons on the ranking list have a degree from SSE as well:
- Anna Kinberg Batra, Party leader for the Moderate Party (no 1),
- Magdalena Andersson, Finance Minister, Social Democratic Party (no 2)
- Anna Felländer, Chief Economist, Swedbank (no 4)
- Elisabeth Thand Ringqvist, The Swedish Federation of Business Owners,/Swedish Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (Företagarna/Svenska Riskskapitalföreningen) (no 5) and
- Emma Lennartsson, State Secretary to the Prime Minister (n 8).
Read the article from Veckans Affärer