37 MSEK in grants to pioneering research at SSE
The Stockholm School of Economics conducts internationally recognized research in economics, finance, business administration and related disciplines. Many of our researchers are among the leading figures in their respective fields.
Some of these researchers have recently received approximately 37 MSEK from different foundations for their pioneering research projects listed below.
• How is economic behavior shaped by changes in wealth?
• Market values? Valuation and price formation in markets for in-patient pharmaceutical treatments.
• Governance in civil society organizations: Church of Sweden and welfare services production.
• Transnational governance of the university field. The travel of global ideas & the role of intermediary organizations.
• Reproducibility in social science research.
• Rational bubbles and microeconomic crises.