SITE Energy Day
2014-12-02 at 09:15
End time: 2014-12-02 at 11:45
Location: Stockholm School of Economics, Bertil Ohlins Gata 5, Lecture room 120
NEW! Find the highlights from the day here.
The Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics (SITE) has the pleasure of inviting you to our 8th Energy Day. This year the focus will be on the consequences of green transition for energy markets and actors.
9.00-9.05 Welcome by Torbjörn Becker, SITE
9.05-9.15 Introduction by Chloé Le Coq, SITE
9.15-10.40 Green Transition and the Energy Markets
- Financial Instruments for Energy Markets, Laurent Cheval, Vattenfall
- Falling costs for Wind power - possibilities and challenges, Lars Andersson, Swedish Energy Agency
- International Climate Policy and Linking of Carbon Markets, Martin Ådahl, Centerpartiet and Daniel Engström, Fores
10.40-10.55 Coffee Break
10.55-11.45 Environmental Policies: International Experience
- Green Industrial Policy in Emerging Countries, Anna Pegels, German Development Institute (DIE)
- Nordic low carbon transition and lessons for other countries, Benjamin Sovacool, Aarhus University and Danish Center for Energy Technologies