Reducing academic flying: Open breakfast seminar
Academics fly more frequently than most other professionals. There are many questions, thoughts, feelings and opinions about this. Some questions are:
- Why do we researchers fly so much?
- Why do we fly more and more?
- Should everyone in society fly less?
- Should also researchers fly less?
- Should (and could) SSE decrease flying?
- Do we (researchers) have to fly as part of our careers?
- Is there a correlation between flying and academic excellence?
Come listen, learn and discuss these and other questions at the seminar!
Open for all! A light breakfast will be served from 8. Sign up via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Misum and the Sustainable SSE group
Gathering of Swedish scholars in entrepreneurship
Djurönäset, Stockholm at 12:00
The Economics of Biodiversity: Implications for policy and practice
Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) Aula, Sveavägen 65 and Online (participation in person is encouraged) at 15:00
Academic workshop on household decision-making