research seminar on Sustainable Finance
Join us for a research seminar on Sustainable Finance, where we will get a chance to listen to 5 short presentations on research papers and projects from Misum researchers & Friends. It will be about sharing ideas and discussing each other's work rather than a paper development session. May 9, 9.00-11.30 in the Misum meeting room, Holländargatan 32, floor 8.
2018-05-09 at 09:00
2018-05-09 at 11:30
Presenters and topics:
- Daniel Beunza (CBS): A communicative action theory of dialogue in shareholder engagement
- Emilia Cederberg: The work of ESG analysts in asset management
- Hanna Setterberg/Sanne Frandsen/Mette Morsing: ESG in the stock market conversation
- Emma Sjöström: Shareholder engagement for phasing out coal
- Jean-Pascal Gond (Cass Business School): How shareholder engagement on ESG creates value for companies and investors
Please feel free to forward this invite to anyone you think may find it of interest, inside or outside the SSE.
Registration is not mandatory, but if you send a note to email@example.com it will be easier for us to know how much refreshments to order. Thanks!