Client representatives, CEMS corporate partners, CEMS Assessment Center partners, students and SSE CEMS faculty are warmly invited to attend the event, which takes place at the Stockholm School of Economics, Sveavägen 65. A light lunch will be served and the final session is followed by an opportunity to mingle.The projects address a wide range of topics for clients in a variety of industries:
- SRS Group: Growth strategy for Sweden and new market entry strategies
- Philips: "Philips Lighting Sweden: From LED to LEAD"
- Transparency International: New ways of funding in Latin America
- FIM: Responsible investment based on Nordic values
- Intrum Justitia: Creating an attractive employer brand for Intrum Justitia Group
- Universum: Market entry strategy
- Bring: Implementation of a real-time performance monitoring system to increase overall productivity
- Veryday: Developing an accelerator model
- Handelsbanken: Increasing sales through best practices
- Redeye: Strategic analysis of investment themes
- FairWood: Market investigation for Fair Wood
- Hainan BioCNG (Serious Nature): Hainan BioCNG: Developing a communication strategy
We very much look forward to seeing you on May 28th.
CEMS Academic Director
Please contact Pernilla Watson if you think this sounds interesting, email@example.com