18. Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo, Anna Dreber, Emma von Essen & Eva Ranehill. “Gender differences in competitiveness and risk taking: comparing children in Colombia and Sweden,” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, in press.
17. Fudenberg, Drew, David G. Rand & Anna Dreber. "Slow to Anger and Fast to Forgive: Cooperation in an Uncertain World," American Economic Review, 102: 720-749.
16. Almenberg, Johan & Anna Dreber. “When Does the Price Affect the Taste? Results from a Wine Experiment,” Journal of Wine Economics, 6(1), 110-121.
15. Apicella, Coren L., Anna Dreber, Peter B. Gray, Moshe Hoffman, Anthony C. Little & Benjamin C. Campbell. “Androgens and Competitiveness in Men,” Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology and Economics, 4(1), 54-62.
14. Dreber, Anna, Emma von Essen & Eva Ranehill. "Outrunning the Gender Gap – Boys and Girls Compete Equally." Experimental Economics, 14(4), 567-582. .
13. Dreber, Anna, David G. Rand, Nils Wernerfelt, Justin R. Garcia, Miguel G. Vilar, J. Koji Lum & Richard J. Zeckhauser. "Dopamine and Risk Choices in Different Domains: Findings Among Serious Tournament Bridge Players." Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 43:19-38.
12. Campbell, Benjamin C., Anna Dreber, Coren L. Apicella, Dan T.A. Eisenberg, Peter B. Gray, Anthony C. Little, Justin R. Garcia, Richard S. Zamore & J. Koji Lum. “Testosterone Exposure, Dopaminergic Reward, and Sensation-Seeking in Young Men,” Physiology and Behavior, 99(4), 451-456.
11. Eisenberg, DTA, CL Apicella, BC Campbell, A Dreber, JR Garcia & JK Lum. “Assortative Human Pair-Bonding for Partner Ancestry and Allelic Variation of the Dopamine Receptor D4 (DRD4) Gene,” Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (Special Issue on Cultural Neuroscience), 5, 194-202.
10. Almenberg, J & A Dreber. “Lady and the Trump: Status and Wealth in the Marriage Market,” Kyklos, 62(2), 161-181.
9. Cushman, FA, A Dreber, Y Wang & J Costa. “Accidental Outcomes Guide Punishment in a ‘Trembling Hand’ Game”, PLoS ONE, 4(8), e6699.
8. Dreber, A, CL Apicella, DTA Eisenberg, JR Garcia, R Zamore, JK Lum & BC Campbell. “The 7R Polymorphism in the Dopamine Receptor D4 Gene (DRD4) is associated with financial risk-taking in men,” Evolution and Human Behavior, 30(2), 85-92.
7. Pfeiffer, T, DG Rand & A Dreber. ”Human Strategies for Solving Complex Problems: Scientific Decision Making,” PLoS ONE, 4(2), e4607.
6. Rand, DG, A Dreber, T Ellingsen, D Fudenberg & MA Nowak. ”Positive Interactions Promote Public Cooperation, ” Science, 325(5945), 1272-1275.
5. Rand, DG, T Pfeiffer, A Dreber, RW Sheketoff, NC Wernerfelt & Y Benkler. "Dynamic Remodeling of In-group Bias During the 2008 Presidential Election," PNAS, 106(15), 6187-6191.
4. Apicella, CL, A Dreber, BC Campbell, PB Gray, M Hoffman & AC Little. “Testosterone and Financial Risk Preferences, Evolution and Human Behavior, 29(6), 384-390.
3. Dreber, A & M Johannesson. “Gender Differences in Deception,” Economics Letters, 99(1), 197-199.
2. Dreber, A, DG Rand, D Fudenberg & MA Nowak. “Winners Don't Punish,” Nature, 452, 348-351.
1. Goldstein, R, J Almenberg, A Dreber, JW Emerson, A Herschkowitsch & J Katz. “Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings,” Journal of Wine Economics, 3(1), 1-9.
5. Almenberg, Johan & Anna Dreber (forthcoming). "Economics and evolution: complementary perspectives on cooperation." In Evolution, Games, and God, S Coakley and M Nowak (eds.), Harvard University Press.
4. Dreber, Anna & David G. Rand (2012). "Retaliation and Anti-Social Punishment are Overlooked in Many Theoretical Models as well as Behavioral Experiments." Commentary in Behavioral and Brain Sciences 35:24.
3. Almenberg, Johan, Anna Dreber, Coren L. Apicella & David G. Rand (2011). "Third Party Reward and Punishment: Group Size, Efficiency and Public Goods." In Psychology and Punishment, Nova Publishing.
2. Rand, David G., Anna Dreber, Tore Ellingsen, Drew Fudenberg & Martin A. Nowak (2009). “Weighing Reward and Punishment — Response,” Science 326, 1632-1633.
1. Dreber, Anna & Martin A. Nowak (2008). “Gambling for Global Goods,” PNAS, 105(7), 2261-2262.